Terms & Conditions
The term ‘foodforfriendsyeah’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User submitted content
This website features user generated content and as a registered user you are responsible for anything you submit. By submitting a recipe or review to the website you are agreeing to following conditions:
- If you were inspired by another recipe, you will give credit to the original recipe creator
- Restaurant reviews will be in your own words and be a true representation of your experience
- You will not submit copyrighted content, unless you are the copyright owner or have permission from the copyright owner
- You will not copy and paste a recipe from another website, or magazine and claim it as your own
We hold no responsibility for content which has been submitted by a registered user. Any content which breaks any of the rules stated above can be removed from the site without warning.
You might have noticed that we have advertising on foodforfriendsyeah. That’s because we need to find a way to make sure we can keep on creating new recipes and fun things for you without bankrupting ourselves. But all the advertisers we’ve picked and all the ones we mention in posts like the Friday Wish List are ones we really like.
For articles marked “Sponsored Post” we have either received sample goods to review, or a payment has been made to us. However, the words are still our own and the review is an honest representation of our thoughts on the product.
We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this page.