Papaya & Coconut Lassi
Delicious served as a dessert or as a refreshing drink. Impress your friends with this exotic drink over a hot BBQ! Makes about 1-2 glasses.
- ½ a large papaya or 1 small papaya
- 250g plain yoghurt
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- a pinch of salt
- handful of mint leaves
- 100ml coconut milk with cream
- honey or maple syrup to taste
Cut the papaya into quarters and peel off the skin. Remove the pips and then cut into chunks.
Put everything (except 1 or 2 mint leaves) into a smoothie maker or blender and blend until smooth. The consistency should be like milkshake.
Pour into a glass filled with some ice cubes and top with a few sprigs of mint.
Pineapple and Coconut Chill
Stuffed vine leaves
Broadbean and mint dip