Easy stir fry
This recipe is, as the name suggests, really easy. You can substitute in any veg you like, or substitute out ones you don’t. Serve it with rice or noodles.
- 4 chicken breasts (diced)
- Broccoli (handful)
- Beansprouts (tin)
- 2 carrots, cut into long batons
- 1 onion, cut any way you like
- 1 green pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- Cashew nuts (handful)
- 1 tbsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Oil (ground nut or vegetable)
Heat oil and fry chicken and onion for three minutes. Add the Chinese five spice, paprika, lemon juice and soy and stir. Add the two peppers, broccoli and the carrots. Stir again. Finally add the cashew nuts.
Serve with rice or noodles!
Spicy chicken stir fry
Easy Peasy Beef Stew
Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Prawn Salad
Easy Peasy Vegetable Curry